Sunday, 27 March 2011

"He's Mother-fucking Sauron"

Hello, I'm unacclaimed, and hardly existent author J. Dwayne Peterson, unknown for various works of horror and psychological fuckery. In the real world I work for the United States Air Force, and am a student of actual psychology. On the internet I'm one of the original founders and, though almost not worth mentioning, the current administrator of the L.O.L.W.H.A.T.

After our previous hang-out went under a few of us came together and said “We can rebuild him. We have the technology.” So we did. With us came old friends and when we arrived, a few new ones, creating the functional group you see here today.

As far as this blog goes, you may find me somewhat unfocused, and my talks may stray into the real world, but I'll try to link everything back nice and neat to writing.


Now, as I like to keep these introduction things brief, I'll bid you good day for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment