Sunday, 24 April 2011

Deadlines are super.

So, I almost missed writing this post. That woulda sucked pretty hard, no? Well, I coulda back-dated or something, but it's not the same.

Deadlines are important. For publishing as a whole, it keeps the whole system on track. As a writer, it keeps me striving for something. I have to get this thing done before this time, and it has to be as good as possible.

When you forget deadlines, you end up with crap like this post, and you wouldn't want to write anything even remotely like this post, would you?

Didn't think so, buddy.

The bottom line is: don't miss your deadlines, dumbass.




And guess what, now no-one else on this blog can use the "late post about deadlines" thing, cos' I've already taken it. Being "that guy" is an important job, too. If you work with "that guy" make sure you thank him for his hard work. Without him, you might have to be "that guy" and no-one likes "that guy."

1 comment: